What is your favourite console you did not own?

Hey guys,
    Gamespot had an article about the staff's favourite consoles and people posted comments about their favourites:

I commented by listing the consoles I've owned in order of preference; then mentioned I couldn't comment on the consoles which I never owned. And this got me wondering, if one had to list the consoles they never owned, which one(s) do you regret not buying?
    Let me start - My favourite console I never owned would be the Sega Dreamcast. I held off on purchasing one as I wasn't sure about Sega's market/financial position. I ended up getting a PS2; but I saw a lot of critically acclaimed stuff coming out for the Dreamcast, especially early in the PS2 life cycle and I considered getting a Dreamcast as well. However, by that time Sega had already decided to exit the hardware business.
    What about you guys?

Tie between Gamecube and PS2. Growing up, I used to spend hours and hours playing at my friend’s house on those consoles. Playstation 1 was good I guess, and we didn’t spend a lot of time on the N64 since that was his brother’s.
    I think we played a wider variety of games on the PS2, while we put more hours into Smash Brothers Melee on the Gamecube.
    Gamecube also gets points for being the last Nintendo console to come with a relatively normal controller.

Holy crap that is EXACTLY the answer I was going to give, Smash Bros Melee and all.
    Good to see we agree on some things!

I also had the PS1 which was the last console I had before getting an Xbox One S in late 2016.