The hybrid nature of Windows 10 isn’t nearly as big an issue as previous OS versions. That might be why he didn’t mention it.

The hybrid nature of Windows 10 isnít nearly as big an issue as previous OS versions. That might be why he didnít mention it.

Anandtech review of Surface Studio

http://www.anandtech.com/show/11050/the-microsoft-surface-studio-review
    Screen, build quality and attention to detail are all amazing, but reviewer thinks the choice of GPU is a bit disappointing. The Studio is given a very positive and thorough review and it's worth a read.

What surprised me a bit is that the reviewer hasn't mentioned anything about the hybrid nature of Win10 (there is a mouse cursor - but you can also touch the screen) as a problem, which others have.
    Regardless, this product, which I have doubted, seems to be a winner. It's niche, but it delivers!

What surprised me a bit is that the reviewer hasn’t mentioned anything about the hybrid nature of Win10 (there is a mouse cursor – but you can also touch the screen) as a problem, which others have
    LOL, why the heck would this be a problem?

Thats a positive thing, isn’t it?!

I hear a lot of people say the GPU is disappointing, but the 980M performs nearly just like the 1060 they all want, and has been out, available, and tried against pro apps more.
    Similarly I don’t mind that it has a spinning hard drive, as it’s also caching it to a fast 64 or 128GB SSD, while Fusion Drive starts at only 24GB.