CloudFlare protect ISIS' websites

I just read (on The Guardian) that CloudFlare protect ISIS' websites. I'm absolutely astonished that a company, especially one based in San Francisco, would actually support ISIS by having them as a client.

4b8PXhZMrK

In 2013 the CEO (who presumably has no morals whatsoever) Matthew Prince, said "A website is speech. It is not a bomb" "There is no imminent danger it creates and no provider has an affirmative obligation to monitor and make determinations about the theoretically harmful nature of speech a site may contain" (interview with a website called The Kernel).

Sorry but to me that's unacceptable approach to take. A part of ISIS' success is how they use the internet and social media to their advantage - for propaganda, influencing weak-minded people into joining their ranks, etc, etc. To say "a website is speech. It is not a bomb" is to completely underestimate the power of words. Has he never heard the expression "the pen is mightier than the sword"? Does he think people are radicalised because someone puts a knife to their throat? And not because they are influenced by the words and deeds of other people?

To actually take money from these people, in order to provide a service protecting their websites.. I don't know how Matthew Prince sleeps at night.
    What do other people think about this? I would love to see The Verge write an article about this as it's largely based around technology.
    Edit - I hope "The Firm" is the right place. Wasn't sure where to put it, and I assume "The Firm" is for posts about tech companies.

His quote is the truth. If governments and organizations begin deciding who gets an online presence and who doesn’t, where does it start and stop? Evemn though they’re a horrifying organization, that doesn’t take away their Freedom of speech.