Recommended gaming chair?

Hey guys, so I've been thinking about getting myself a gaming chair. I spend a lot of time sitting in my chair, playing. My last office chair is far from comfortable and has been giving me back pain from the day one if I sit in it too long. The shape it's in is also not too great. I think it's time to invest in my gaming future.

I heard a lot of good things about gaming chairs and how they're good for health and extremely comfortable. What would you recommendations be?

My cup of tea!
    Well, first of all, there is not too much information to recommend you anything.
    Quite a few things to consider before buying a gaming chair. What’s your budget? How much do you weigh? How tall are you? etc.
    If you want to be really comfortable and stay healthy you need the chair to fit you first. Different series high-end gaming chairs are usually built with only a certain sized person in mind e.g. one model will fit tall and slim person best, the other – tall and rounded. DXRacers, for example, have a really small range of body types for each of their series, that’s why they are very comfortable for those who fit the recommended height and weight. Same reason why those who blindly buy one of their chairs usually find it uncomfortable.

Then there are other additional features like reclining, adjustable armrests and similar. But it all comes down to how much you are willing to spend.

content from reference site

I would hate to expand here any further because there is definitely a lot to talk about. I own a blog about gaming chairs and I already have written down everything to get you on the right track in detail, plus some recommendations depending on what you are looking for. The address is http://www.gamingchairsxp.com/ . Though, I do suggest you brew yourself a good cup of coffee because it’s going to be quite a read but I’m sure it will help you out a lot!