Best Lenses for International Travel

I'm going to Peru this year, and I'm really excited to photograph it. However, I'm also worried that the lens I bring won't be the one I need. Photography is just a hobby for me, but I've invested heavily into it.

The equipment I have:
    Canon EOS 5DSR
    Canon 24-70/2.8
    Canon 16-35/2.8
    I'm generally happier with my 24-70 lens, but I've been doing some research and I'm thinking that purchasing a 24-105 might be a decent option.
    What lenses do you travel with?

When I travel, I like to take photos, but I try not to make the trip "about" photography. So it’s sort of a matter of priorities, and balancing comfort and convenience with quality. If you’re carrying a 5DSR, you’re already at a different level on that balancing act than I am, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

As for your gear, I think you’ve pretty much got everything you need, realistically. A telephoto of some sort would be nice, especially if you’re taking photos in the mountains to get those compressed perspectives, but even the lightest Canon FF option there is a bit of a big commitment…
    The 24-105 would be a good, more versatile alternative to your 24-70/2.8, but you’ve already got a bunch of money tied up in that lens, and it’s not like the 24-105/4 is much smaller or lighter.
    One thing that I would heartily recommend is a small, light lens like the Canon 40/2.8 pancake or even the 35/f2. They’ll really transform your kit, and will make it infinitely more enjoyable for you to carry a camera even when you aren’t in full on "photography" mode.

Waiting for the day I snap and go mirrorless or viewfinder. My problem is that the Df is so light and retro, it makes it harder to displace.