Mirrorless upgrade?

I have a Canon T4i and have started researching the mirrorless market. What are your thoughts on mirrorless cameras that would provide an upgrade in image quality relative to a T4i with kit lens? Are the lens ecosystems for Olympus/Sony/Pentax/Fuji/other good enough? Are there other full frame mirrorless cameras besides Sony's? Are they good?

Mirrorless upgrade?

These are huge, open questions.
    Here are a couple useful articles for background:
    The Best Mirrorless Camera for Beginners
    The Best Midrange Mirrorless Camera
    If you are accustomed to a T4i with a kit lens, any mirrorless offering from Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic, or Sony will suit your needs. Pick the one that fits your budget and feels good in your hands.

Mirrorless upgrade?

It really depends on what you want to spend. If you want an affordable pro-sumer camera thats great for stills and has a good (not cheap but not too expensive) range of lenses then the fujifilm xt1 is a good choice.
    If you want a good all around camera that’s not too expensive and also pretty good for video, then the sony a6000 is a good choice.

Mirrorless upgrade?

If price isn’t an issue, I’d go for the sony a7ii. It’s a dope, well rounded, feature packed full frame camera, but it’s not cheap. If you see yourself building up to something like this then go for the sony a6000 cause they use the same emount lenses.