CloudFlare protect ISIS' websites

I just read (on The Guardian) that CloudFlare protect ISIS' websites. I'm absolutely astonished that a company, especially one based in San Francisco, would actually support ISIS by having them as a client.

In 2013 the CEO (who presumably has no morals whatsoever) Matthew Prince, said "A website is speech. It is not a bomb" "There is no imminent danger it creates and no provider has an affirmative obligation to monitor and make determinations about the theoretically harmful nature of speech a site may contain" (interview with a website called The Kernel).

Sorry but to me that's unacceptable approach to take. A part of ISIS' success is how they use the internet and social media to their advantage - for propaganda, influencing weak-minded people into joining their ranks, etc, etc. To say "a website is speech. It is not a bomb" is to completely underestimate the power of words. Has he never heard the expression "the pen is mightier than the sword"? Does he think people are radicalised because someone puts a knife to their throat? And not because they are influenced by the words and deeds of other people?

To actually take money from these people, in order to provide a service protecting their websites.. I don't know how Matthew Prince sleeps at night.

What do other people think about this? I would love to see The Verge write an article about this as it's largely based around technology.