Camera up to 1500 $ lens included.

What camera should I choose for taking pictures of landscapes, sunsets, and time-lapses. The video does not matter, the main thing is the quality of the photo. Size is also not important, important is the price and quality of the images. I first consider Fujifilm X-T20, sony a7, canon 5d mark II.

Since you don’t care about video or size, the X-T20 is probably your best bet as a starting place, since you can get it with the pretty-good 18-55/2.8-4 kit lens, and then add a fast prime on top of that (23mm/f2 or 35mm/f2, depending on your favourite focal length).

If you care about weather-sealing, want a somewhat more flexible kit lens, cheaper lens offerings, and want a few other niceties like In-Body Image Stabilization (which is great for landscape shooting), a fully articulated screen, and a better EVF, the Panasonic G85 with 12-60mm is another excellent option as the camera bargain of the year. Only 16MP instead of 24MP, though.

I’d agree with this choice. I haven’t used the X-T20, yet, but I do own a X-E1 and there is something about Fuji that makes you want to shoot. The 18-55mm is very good for a kit, and the 23mm and 35mm f2 is also good too, pending you don’t shoot close up at f2.

That all said there is also something about Pansonic that gets it right, especially with the G85 and the fact you can use IBIS with lens IS. I only have Panasonic GM1, but there is a part of me that says sell all my Fuji stuff and go fully in with m43. Maybe it’s cameras like the GX85 or G85, or maybe it’s the great lenses like the 20mm, Olympus 45mm, and others.