Cheapest Zoom+SlowMo setup to film cycling event (help!)

Looking for a cheapest way to film a slow-mo for cycling event in day time which may require a zoom lenses to achieve a close up+ nice dept of field.

The set up will be put at a corner where the cyclist riding toward and bend out which will be only in focus for a couple of seconds. (with speed around20-25km/h)

I will need 2-3 sets of it to cover different area of the route so would love it to be very cheap.
    I think I would love to go with is 60fps and use some plug in to cheat it but i don't mind any 120fps with a nice price
    This is a kind of shot that am looking toward to for this setup still this is amateur hobby stuff which I would love to keep it that way .

Used RX-100s? Sony may have cheaper small sensor cameras that do slow mo too, but you won’t get much depth of field with them.

content from reference site

I expect that Sony RX10 II would be the best option, giving you tons of options – 1080p @ 120fps, all the way up to 800270 @ 960fps. It’s also got a wide-range 24-200/f2.8 lens that should be appropriate for what you want. It costs $1200, though.