Want create a website which can be accessed from desktop and mobile device both

As of now, I have developed a website on .Net platform, which can be accessed from desktop ,

Now, I need to add functionality so that any user on my website can access the same website on a mobile device say Samsung Galaxy (Ideally this site should be accessible on hand held devices of all shapes and sizes).

Although, the mobile version will / may not have all the features and content that are available in desktop version of the website.

Mobile version will have specific /limited information for the end user, however it will be user friendly in it's look, feel, use.

Is it possible in asp.net framework ? What are my options,
    How can I achieve it.
    Kindly advise…

This has nothing to do with ASP or .NET (or Xamarin, as the previous member posted). The keyword here is “responsive web design”, and the bulk load of the visual differences between a “desktop” layout and a “mobile” layout (I’d rather call it “large viewport layout” and “small viewport layout” because you can also resize your browser window to the size of a mobile device display) is done with CSS.