Crackberry is literally one of the worst tech sites on the internet. Wait until you read this.

TL;DR for those who don't want to read through the posts, the OP goes into a carrier store asking for a Passport, the salesgirl makes fun of BlackBerry, so he tells the manager, takes her around back (with him) to his office, fires her, then she leaves crying, Now Crackberry is cheering him on "yeah! I'm tired of salespeople being mean about Blackberry. Good job!".

Crackberry is literally one of the worst tech sites on the internet. Wait until you read this.

I'm sorry, but this is one of the worst things I've ever seen. I don't care if someone is "unprofessional" and makes fun of your phone choice, you don't get them fired.

I was a bit fucked off reading your summary but I’m glad I read the actual thread.

I don’t know of many places that would put up with calling a potential customer "idiots". That goes beyond simply making fun of BlackBerry.

If she has a history of being bad with customers, then perhaps it needed dealing with. I would question the manager for their method of firing the girl. It should have been been done behind closed doors and maybe he should have dealt with the issue before the girl got to the point where she got fired? Bad management if you ask me.