Are there Third Party Android Apps that sync with Reminders on Mac?

I use Android and always have, however, my main desktop computer is a Mac. I can already sync iCloud calendars and contacts with an Android easily enough using DroidDav and it offers the ability to sync Reminders with an app called, "Tasks" (Both free on F Droid, BTW). The Reminders syncing is spotty at best and won't sync anything not in the main Reminder list.

I know there are all these overly fancy list making and to do apps that are cross platform, etc.... but I really don't need anything that special. Just something simple such as Reminders so my lists end up on both ends (Computer and Phone).

You mean the default reminder app on OS X? I did look for something like that but couldnt find one. Maybe there is an app that uses a workaround to somehow with sync with it but the only app able to sync with it should be Apple|s reminder app on iOS.

Yes, with the default Apple Reminders app.
    It seems the two out there have issues. I have downloaded Wunderlist and am giving it a try.
    Thanks for the tip!

Sunrise calendar can sync one way with reminders on the mac. You can’t create any or Mark them off but they display correctly and pop up at the right time. It’s a great calendar app all round too, syncs with damn near everything out there including Icloud calendar (both ways too!).