Feedback on digital resume?

Hey,
    I recently made a digital resume and was looking for some feedback on that. Here it is: www.striking.ly/karanshah
    I'm on the lookout for jobs and besides my conventional CV, I also plan to give this to those who do not have the time to read the text filled conventional CV.
    What do you guys think?

looks cool i think, but it depends how people will find it I think.
    Did you have to do a lot of customisation to get that look?

Yea, Quiiitte a bit of customizations! Could you give some more insight on ‘how people will find it’?

My initial thought was focused on how long it is… It was a lot of scrolling (even though there is a menu at the top.) Maybe cut back on some of your experiences, given there are a few that are for such short periods of time? (i.e., the interpreter position could be represented by a skill set listing, that would invite the interviewer to ask about your knowledge of other languages and you can give them a specific example at that point) Your present position should be listed first and then proceed reverse-chronologically from there. (i.e., move “Madridismo.org” to the first spot, and so on)

Depends on what kind of job you are applying for, but based on your history, it looks like it applies. Especially in the experience area.