What if the Star Wars Prequels were good? Like... REALLY good?

So a few years back, I found a YouTube page (Belated Media) that reimagined the prequel trilogy of Star Wars. This is necessary, in my view and in the view of the commentator/critic Michael Barryte, because what we got from George Lucas was a steaming pile of shit. Barryte's videos went viral to some extent, getting picked up briefly in pop culture news by the likes of MTV News etc. Barryte's vision for the prequel trilogy is amazing! And today, he completed that vision with the release of Episode 3. The links to all three videos are below.

These are amazing. Here's the question: How can we demand of Kathleen Kennedy that these movies are made? Any suggestions? Thoughts? Fans need to make this viral!

I didnt mind the clone wars and I loved ROTS – The phantom menace on repeated viewings gets bogged down until the lightsaber fight at the end. The point is why all the hate ???

I mean it seems cool nowadays to bash anything if you don’t like it (Jar Jar was a mistake) but c’mon people, its gotten to a point where people see one trailer and it dooms the movie.

I loved Episode 2 and 3, they made me a far bigger Star Wars fan than before. Episode 1 was terrible for the most part but the last quarter of it made up for it in a pretty emphatic way providing us one of the greatest moments of all time.